Use of Website
While the Website, its content and any of the information on it (together "the Content") is published in good faith, Chefolicious makes no warranty or representation about the Content including as to it being free of errors or omissions, complete or correct. Chefolicious excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of the Content. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Chefolicious is, to the extent permitted by law, limited as provided under Section 68A of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
Chefolicious will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of use of the Content, including loss of business profits.
Chefolicious reserves the right to manipulate, change, amend or delete the Content from time to time and without notice.
Chefolicious obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. Nothing on the Website should be construed to alter or form part of such agreement.
Copyright in the Content, including but not only limited to text, photographs, images, pictures, music, audio, audiovisual and any other work provided by Chefolicious belongs to Chefolicious or its licensors.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion or reproduction of the Content without the express permission of the copyright holder, whether Chefolicious, the original author or another entity, is prohibited except for printing and storage for personal use or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
Permission to use the Content may be obtained by contacting Chefolicious and may be refused by Chefolicious in its sole discretion.
Rights to the trademarks, logos and product names appearing on the Website belong to Chefolicious or to other entities. The use of any trademarks, logos and product names without permission from Chefolicious or the rightful owner is prohibited, except for specific use permitted under trademark law or other laws. You are requested to contact Chefolicious before making use of any trademarks, logos or product names appearing on the Website.
Linking to the Website
Prior approval must be obtained from Chefolicious to link to the Website. Where links to the Website are created via social media networks, approval is implied and granted for the duration of the links on the social media network posts, and subject to the below approval conditions.
Approval to link to the Website will be refused if any of the following is or is suspected to be the case:
- if the website linking to the Website is defamatory to Chefolicious, its officers or employees;
- if the website linking to the Website contains content that may damage the goodwill and reputation of Chefolicious;
- if the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Website;
- if the link is presented in a manner that suggests a collaborative or cooperative relationship between the website and Chefolicious or that Chefolicious certifies or supports the website on which the link appears; or
- if the website linking to the Website is defamatory to Chefolicious, its officers or employees;
If approval is given by Chefolicious to another website operation to link to the Website then the website operation must comply with the following:
- may link but not replicate the Content without Chefolicious consent;
- must not create a browser or border environment around the Content without Chefolicious consent;
- must not imply that Chefolicious is endorsing it or its products or services without Chefolicious consent;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with Chefolicious;
- must not present false, misleading or disparaging information about Chefolicious products or services;
- must not use Chefolicious trademarks without permission from Chefolicious; and
- must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Chefolicious may at any time require removal of any link to the Website even if approval has previously been granted.
By submitting, disclosing, or offering any recipe, review, photograph, image, video, favourites list, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, and other information, content or material, or other item (each, a Submitted Item) to Chefolicious, either online or offline and whether or not solicited by Chefolicious, you hereby grant to Chefolicious an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film, or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party. ??You hereby represent and warrant (a) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to grant the license set forth herein to your Submitted Item, and (b) your Submitted Item does not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party. You will take, at Chefolicious expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Chefolicious to effect, perfect, and confirm the license granted to Chefolicious to your Submitted Item as set forth herein.
Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of Chefolicious and Chefolicious is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the Web site or otherwise used by Chefolicious, we may include your name, likeness, photo or biographical information in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant Chefolicious the right to use your name in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item. You must include your full name and e-mail address with your Submitted Item so we can contact you if we have any questions about your Submitted Item; however, only your name and not your e-mail address will be published with your Submitted Item.
This Web site might include discussion forums or other interactive areas, including, but not limited to, bulletin boards, and recipe storage and exchange areas. All such forums and interactive areas shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. You are solely liable for any material you upload or transmit to the discussion forums or interactive areas of this Web site. You agree not to use the Web site to do any of the following:
1. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish any message, information, text or other material (Material) that may be considered to be unlawful, harmful, libelous, tortious, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Upload or transmit any Material that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), any rules of any securities exchange such as the Australian Stock Exchange or the All Ordinaries;
3. Upload, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Material that might infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
4. Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Without Chefolicious' written permission, distribute, publish, or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail, spam, and chain letters;
6. Harm minors in any way; or
7. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Submission of suggestions and ideas
In respect of suggestions and ideas received by Chefolicious, Chefolicious assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality or to study, evaluate or utilize the suggestions or ideas. Chefolicious reserves the right to freely use, at its discretion, the suggestions and ideas submitted.
THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND YOU AGREE USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. CHEFOLICIOUS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CHEFOLICIOUS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. CHEFOLICIOUS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Any questions or comments regarding the Website or the Content may be forwarded to email@example.com.